<body>
<body>
Monday, March 12, 2007Y
5:57 PM
Argh!!
I just finished watchin hana kimi... mi friend lend mi her cd... N IM DARN UNHAPPY ABT E ENDIN!!!
I shall nt say much abt it 4 e sake of those hu haven watch... bt i realli hope tt dey will haf a part 2...
I love 2 c Quan n Rui Xi 2gether lehz... dey r such a lovely couple...
N Quan is sooo super shuai n cute la!!
Wu Zun 2 mi is ok.. bt he as Quan RAWKZ!!! lolx... u might say i siaoz bahx... Quan n Wu Zun same person mah... den i shall tell u.. its a BIG NO NO!!! Their character is diff...their heart is diff... in tt show... Quan[Wu Zun] is so nice, carin n 4eva protectin n his reaction 2 things r so cute!! Bt Wu Zun in rl may nt b lidad wor... tts y i say... i love Quan bt nt Wu Zun...lolx...
Oh well... back 2 my bio tys hw....