<body>
<body>
Saturday, March 31, 2007Y
1:01 PM
I had a sleepless nite ytd....
I could nt slp... dunno y
So i wrote some poems in the middle of the nite...
scroll down further n u'll c...
e emo poems written unforseen...
lolx...
Anywaes... on e bus trip hm frm choir ytd was e best eva....
Oli, wk n ch could nt pronounce my friend's name properly... hahas...
I laughed my head off...
Den i called him 2 tell him abt it... [wk oso dared mi 2 call him ha!] N he was sooo pissed off!!! lolx...
I'll b so dead l8er durin violin lesson... haha...
2dae's dravidian was ok... except tt si min, ch n charmaine were abit 2 nervous n rushed.... haha...
Ms Loh said i oni nd 2 memorize the note E den can liaoz... yay!!
Oh well... enuff said... GO READ MY POEMS!! [i havent title them.... mayb u all can help wif e titles ^^]