<body>
<body>
Wednesday, April 25, 2007Y
5:18 PM
We gt a freakin B.... 4 SYF... T.T
I love Ms Loh n Ms Ng so much la... Dey r such a great support 2 us....
I pity Ms Ng alot.. coz she haf 2 put up wif our cryin n nt cry herself...
Ms Loh is super nice la... she is so motherly... she came 2 sch just now accidentally coz she gt e dates wrong 4 something... n she end up cheerin us up n tellin us its ok n dun cry n huggin us...
I was able 2 compose myself well until i hugged her... omg.. i realli couldnt take it anymore lor... i just... broke down... lolx
Ytd we went 2 listen 4 our results... when i heard it.. i was okay actually.. until i saw hon n keng cryin... i couldnt take it anymore... i just... cried...
I mean its lyk.. we dint xpect it 2 b B..... we tot tt e lowest we would get it Silver... n we noe we r capable of pinchin a gold...
I feel so sry 4 Ms Loh, Ms Ng n of coz Mr Huang...
B4 e results, Oli, keng, hon n i went 2 celebrate in advance 1st...
After e results, We all went 2 binge on fast food n ice cream... well oli n i did tt b4 we gt e results n... yar.. we aint realli tt hungry bt... we were so devastated tt we heck care...
We gt some unpleasant replys frm some ppl... bt we were 2 told 2 heck care abt dem...
Shant say anymore... l8er i cry again...
Tmr Yong Zu comin over 2 help mi wif my violin... so must @ least practice abit b4 he comes n help mi wif e rest...