
It was so borin can??
Durin maths feedback mi n germainie @ 1st we draw... den we play tic-tac-toe... den we play bingo.... lolx...
Oh yar... oni abt 10ppl in my class passed english p1... pathetic rite?? I failed... ^^ lolx
I passed my p2 howeva..lolx..
Chemistry has suddenly bcame every1's fav sub... lolx... coz my class 3/4 gt distinction n e rest gt Bs... lolx.. I gt lyk 8wrongs in my Chem de MCQ...
Was dozin thru out physic... lolx... she said we done badly... rite?? Ahhh heck... lolx... Dint haf my qns paper mah... wif e stupid teachers... how 2 noe how badly i did 4 my MCQ??? lolx...
I oni gt 4wrongs 4 my bio MCQ.... Mrs Lim said tt our last section was done badly.... mani gt single digits... n tt our veri "dear" ms lam... apparently is nt done markin our section B... =.=
Mi n Oli was makin fun of Choong Choong thru out la... lolx...
We dint giv a freakin damn abt wat she sayin... hahas... obviously she 4eva tokin crap.. hahas... den tt mr lee gave us e stupid reflection slip rite?? den he jokinly said tt he'll fine our class $10 per piece if dey r lost... n apparently tt stupid choong choong took it 4 real... =.=
Den mi n oli was lyk imitatin her... "Aiya... 不要那么小气啦... 几块钱而巳..." n continues on sayin wat... "aiya.. anywaes u veri rich de mah... dun lidad la... since u cannot contribute much 2 our academic n since ur salary is partly paid my our parents... u shld contribute more in such things.." n we said tt pretty loudly behind e class bt apparently she old liaoz... her hearin veri bad... hahas... Criticizin her is oli n my fav past time... lolx...
I think i write long enuff liaoz.. XP
Oh yar... congratz to Choon Hon who gt nominated 4 e Singa award... lolx... ^^
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: