<body>
<body>
Friday, July 06, 2007Y
8:52 AM
Sch startin @ 10am 2dae!! YAY!!!
Dis shld realli happen more often... i finally got 2 slp as much as i wan ^^

Was super tired ytd...
Slp @ 6/7pm plus
woke up @ 10/11pm plus
Slp again @ 12.30am
woke up @ 5/6am plus
slp again
woke up again
slp again
woke up again
slp again
Finally officially woke up @ 8.30am

Lolx!!

A gd head start will more or less means a gd day ahead... bt dunno y i feel veri uncomfortable... feelin quite emo oso... I H8 EMO!! THOU SHALL NV JOIN E EMO KIDS!! NOOO!!!!!

oh ya... 2dae collect result slip... well.. i more or less know my results... so i dun realli care... n my bro's result is definitely worse then mine.. so even if i've done badly... my parents wun scold mi tt much ^^

Oh yar.. updated my playlist again.. its by my long-time fav band SIMPLE PLAN!! AHHH!!! lolx.. their songs damn nice lor.. bt imeem de all lyk 30s oni... T.T
Dis song is When Im With You... here's e lyrics..

When Im With You

Im Taking My Time,
Im Trying To Leave The Memories Of You Behind,
Im Gonna Be Fine, As Soon As I Get Your Picture Right Off Of MyMind

CHORUS:
I Wanna Feel The Way You Make Me Feel When Im With You,
I Wanna Be The Only Hand You Need to Hold On To,
But Every Time I Call You Dont Have Time,
I Guess I'll Never Get To Call You Mine.

Youre Nothing At All
I Know Theres A Million Reasons Why I Shouldnt Call
With Nothing To Say,
Could Easily Make This Conversation Last All Day

Chorus

Another best friend
I couldn't get it to work
You're my obsession
I got nowhere to turn.

I Wanna Feel The Way You Make Me Feel When Im With You,
I Wanna Be The Only Hand You Need to Hold On To,

I Wanna Feel The Way You Make Me Feel When Im With You,
I Wanna Be The Only Hand You Need to Hold On To,

I Wanna Feel The Way You Make Me Feel When Im With You,
I Wanna Be The Only Hand You Need to Hold On To,

But I Guess Ill Never Get To Call You Mine..