<body>
<body>
Wednesday, August 01, 2007Y
8:33 PM
Im watchin anime movies 2 occupy myself recently...

Anywaes... guess wat?? I GT A FREAKIN A2 4 MY CHINESE TEST!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!
N 4 e stupid author of e stupid passage in e stupid textbk.... i actually wrote 猪自青[pig self green (direct translation)] lolx!!! tt stupid choong saw it.. den she sae wat.. tt 1 is surname meh?? den i rmb surname de zhu is 朱. lolx...
I actually gt 76 leh!!! A1 lehz... bt she so stupid tt she gt 1 markin error... den bcome 74... T.T Bt still an A.. still amazin =D

My china relatives r comin over tmr~~!!! ^^
Dey slpin my rm.. so i crampin in my bro's rm...

I've bcome such a shopaholic tt i even dream of mi shoppin!! lolx!!
I dun care la... im gonna buy e "chocolate" de pencil box 4 my niece when she comes ^^

Wanted 2 critice tt choong choong here... bt no time... my bro wanna use com...
Next time den write bah... or mayb nt.. i lazy write la... anywaes.. u all noe mi... i've millions of things 2 critize abt choong choong... so yar... if u realli wanna noe... i can tell u personally if u wan... =D

Kk.. my bro bcomin naggy le... [he was killin mi wif his horrid singin as usual juz now... T.T]

Ja matane!!!