<body>
<body>
Monday, September 10, 2007Y
7:47 PM
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL RAWKZ!!
I love all e crew in it!! ^^
Cant w8 4 High School Musical 3 2 b out!!

Gt some of my tests back..
juz passed my Amaths... 11/20
failed my phy by half a mark... 12/25
My chem is e best!! 22/25!! =D

Im so dead la...
I gt 2 chinese compos 2 finish...
2 compres 2 complete... 1 eng 1 chinese...
SS essay 2 do...
Yup tts pretty much it... ^^
Nice??

Wed choir gt performance 4 little kids.. =.=
Thrus gt chem test...
Fri gt Phy test...
I nd 2 desperately pack my file coz its seriously 2 heavy...

N i beta go bath now.. i feel so sticky all over!! Ewww!!
Oh btw... beware ppl.. i sort of developed a habit of tear wheneva i c a cockroach... dead or alive... T.T

Beta start savin up 2 prepare 2 go wild when dec holis comes....
Im goin 2 play, Play, PLay, PLAy n PLAY!!! xD