<body>
<body>
Friday, October 12, 2007Y
10:34 AM
I must b readin 2 much abt witches n vampires n stuffs.... hahas...
Stupid la... i called oli 2 tell her im nt goin 2 ice skate 2dae... coz no mood...
Den val arranged 4 a shoppin spree 2dae 2 liften my mood...
End up... i havin dis stupid diarrhea... den my mum dun let mi go out.....

My stomach was hurtin lyk hell...
Den out of instinct... [i cant believe i actually did it]
I wet my hands place it on my stomach n said...

Healing water hear my call
Heal this tummy once n for all..

N my stomach actually felt beta!!

Bt now i super no mood...
i wanna go out!!
Bt my mummy say if i go out 2dae... she wun let mi buy tt dress...
the dress i wan 2 buy 4 uncle en qi's weddin... the 1 i found @ junction 8 when e clique went out...

Oh i juz rmbed....
No wonder i had dis feelin tt something bad is goin 2 happen ytd....
Tt feelin tt made mi super emo coz i was so scared....
Usually when i had tt feelin when i was young... i'll go 2 slp immediately...
Bt last nite i couldnt slp......
thx 2 wendy... i felt beta....
until dis mornin when e diarrhea attacked.....

I seriously dun understand y ppl lyk emo....
I had always HATED tt feelin...
Tt feelin of being emo...
Eva since young...

ARGH!! i feel so frustrated now.... T.T

Dear Lord.... calm my soul... give mi peace....