<body>
<body>
Sunday, October 28, 2007Y
3:48 PM
I took this stupid pic of my bro!! hahas!!!! =D



Lolx!! so stupid la!! actually he zilian n took another ugly pic of himself... he made himself look lyk a pig la!! hahas... bt he deleted it b4 i can send it 2 my phone... T.T

I took this pic of myself oso... hahas..



Haha! Zilian ^^

Poogle frm dog bcome kangaroo le!!! hahas!!
It evolved =D





Cute rite?? hehe.. XD

I oso played wif my pooh bear ^^
I LOVE MY BABY POOH!!!



Goin out after church wif Lynn n rachel next wk ^^
Den goin shoppin wif Wendalina, DaJie n Oli nextnext wed ^^
Den celebratin my bdae wif family nextnext sat =D
Mayb celebratin my bdae wif e clique after choir nextnext fri oso =D

Still dunno how 2 celebrate my bdae wif some of my frenz......

Oh gosh... i havin a bad feelin tt something bad is gonna happen again....
Nvm... i shall let God take control ^^

Me go PLAY!! =D
[Must start studyin frm tmr onwards le... T.T]