
i wanna cry!!!
I finally noe how my bro can get 26 for his L1R5 le!!!!
COZ I GT IT 2!!!!
This is my WORST day EVA!!!
I juz got bak my WORSE results
Mrs Lim is leavin us.....
Choongchoong is followin us up sec 4!!!!!
God SAVE MI!!!
how can u b so crude mrs lim??
how can u leave us wif HER?!?!
wat m i gonna do abt my bio?!?
how m i gonna survive class contact time?!?!
Wahhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!1
N i gt an F9 for my Amaths!!!
N tt freakin hell choongchoong still dare come 2 mi 2 comment on MY results!!!!
N comment on my chinese result[C5]!!!
my chinese gd liaoz lor.....
last time sec 1 she teach.... C6 lehz!!!
Went tm 2 get Mrs Lim a card juz now...
it was e biggest n most expensive card i haf eva bought!!!
$20.60....
Bt it was veri appropriate ^^
N 4 Mrs Lim... its worth it...
plus mi n oli r her bio reps mah....
N a miracle happened!!!
I actually called choongchoong Ms Choong... TWICE!!!
Oh God......
I wanna die....
How m i gonna tell my dad??
He is gonna KILL mi la!!!
L1R5 26 lehz!!!
i oni gt 1 A n 1 B!!
N e A is an A2!!
N e B is a B4!!!
N my mum is NOT goin 2 e meet-the-parents session....
N Mrs Lim WUN b der oso...
N i gt a feelin tt my dad would actually LIKE tt choongchoong
oh God..................
actually there r other things worth tokin abt 2dae....
bt i juz cant....
my results has been 2 big a trauma 4 mi 2 think abt other things now....
anywaes.... thx 2 those who has comforted mi....
n i promise nt 2 slack so much any more
n strive 4 my Os.....
4 my own sake...
n 4 every1 who actually cares abt me's sake...
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: