<body>
<body>
Monday, October 29, 2007Y
6:10 PM
WHEEE~~~!!! Im lyk so super hyper now!! hahas....
God knows y... hehe XD

2dae's Chem rawkz!!
Coz we do practical mah...
I LOVE PRACTICAL!! ^^

My copper sulphate crystals was e PRETTIEST!!! ^^
I feel so proud of myself!!
E sense of achievement is SOOOO GREAT!! Whee~~!! ^^
I actually took pics of it wif my phone...
Bt den e photos nt veri nice....
Cannot is e beauty of e crystals... T.T
Den Mrs Loh say cannot bring e crystals out of e lab..
Ms Ng veri funnie lehz...
Coz i call her come mah...
Show her my beautiful crystals...
Den she so fascinated by my crystals tt she started helpin mi dry them...
den i was lyk... ok lor... let her do..
den after a long long time den she realise..
den she say.. "Ey?? How come i do 4 u?? Do urself la!!"
Den i was lyk... "how i know?? haha"
Den Mrs Loh showed e whole class my crystals..
Den she called mi Zoe(y)...
Den i was lyk.. "e name is ZOE!!!"
hahas..

Den during choir oso...
Mr Huang once again amused us all... haha!!!
Ms Loh was sayin abt usin our back muscles 2 sing....\
den she was touchin her back muscles 2 show us mah...
Den Mr Huang was so fascinated tt he stopped playin e piano n start findin his back muscles... lolx!!!!
Den when Ms Loh was De-briefin us...
Mr Huang stood up n looked around e rm...
Den our eyes met..
Den i smiled @ him..
Den he returned e funniest smile i haf eva seen!! lolx...
Dunno y... His smile nv fails 2 amuse mi... hahas...
He gt those type of "i juz snap out of my daydream" smile...
haha!!!!

Plus... E Sop's 凤阳花鼓 gt 1 part super funnie!!!
It goes "dong" all e way.... hahas!!!!!!
I couldnt stop laughin!!!! ><

Woah.. my back muscles veri pain...
I feel lyk doin 下腰... lolx...

Waoh... i pray tt everyday would b as happie as 2dae ^^
Thank u Heavenly Father ^^

Oh ya... we gave Mrs Lim e BIG card liaoz...
I wasnt goin 2 cry la...
Juz veri veri nervous when aproachin her 2 giv her e card...
Den Oli keep sayin... dun cry dun cry...
Den make mi ALMOST cry la!!
in e end i dint... thx goodness...
Tmr we goin suntect 2 buy a BIG bear 4 her ^^

I watched e Halloweentown on disney channel last nite...
I watch liaoz i was lyk... wow!!
I 1st saw lucas(e bro of sharpay in HSM) actin as evan in e show...
I was so excited n happie la... dunno y...
Its lyk... he was realli a real "man" in dis show la...
In HSM he's rather gay...
Bt.. in tt show he was totally awesome!!
He could b said as HOT... bt still nt 2 tt extend...
I was totally smitten 2 him until dis mornin... haha..

Whee~! I go eat my dinner liaoz...
Makan~!! ^^