<body>
<body>
Thursday, November 22, 2007Y
11:43 PM
Whee~~~
I sneaked e laptop in2 my rm...

Went 2 e sing out concert..
it was sooo cool!!
N seriously... dun haf shuai ge..
Oni gt cutecute boiis.. lolx..
Shant comment much on e songs..
Bt if u wan i can say quite a few things.. =X
Anywaes... i enjoyed e concert 2 e fullest...
U shld c Mr Lee's hair!! LOlx...
Funky =X
We waved... he saw...
Approached us... stopped by ppl..
End up dint come tok 2 us ><
Veri tempted 2 ask him help us promo our concert... XP
Bt Dint...

I shall update e list 4 e qualities 2 have 4 my future bf...
1. CHRISTIAN!!
2. Not-bad looking
3. Great personality
4. Must know how to sing!!

I find guys who sing love songs veri attractive... =X
They can b below-avg lookin..
Bt if they sing a love song 2 mi hor...
classic/jazz anything.. as long it is a love song n it is delicated 2 moii..
I tell u.. i'll fall 4 him..
of coz provided it is in tune, beat n everything la... lolx...
Its so touchin.. 2 mi... haha...

oh its officially 12midnite
GD MORNIN!!
lolx....

Oh ya..
thx uncle di n oli[ong] for sendin mi hm ^^
PS: dun eva ask mi anythin abt directions or roads.. coz they r all e same 2 mi =X