
Was super high @ westwood 2dae XD
Obviousl made myself quite well known among e 3schs... haha..
Thou it was rather tirin, sometimes borin... it was fun ^^
Plus i saw a guy who gt dis guai kia look which makes him rather cute...
Plus... HE IS TALL =D
haha...
Bt nah.... im nt interested in him...
I would b more interested in someone else =X
sigh... actually wanted 2 pon 2dae's practice...
N tmr's 2...
Bt... 4 ms loh, ms ng n e choir...
I'll go...
Oli n I chain called ppl on e bus ride hm...
Askin ppl 2 come 2 e concert...
seriously...
Who is free on 1st dec 2007, 7.30pm??
Come to our concert @ VCH!
The tickets are only @ $10 each!!!
To all takin A lvl: JIAYOUS~!! A few more days n its OVER!! ><
To all takin O lvl: CONGRATZ!! U SURVIVED!! N 2 celebrate ur great achievement...
COME TO OUR CONCERT!!
oh yar...
Im goin out 4 lunch wif Aunty Grace next tues!!
Whheee~~ cant wait XD
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: