<body>
<body>
Saturday, November 17, 2007Y
10:18 PM
Yay!! Raewen is comin 4 tmr's choir~!! ^^

Went out wif Oli[Lee], Bryan n Raewen 2dae...
Went PS Cathay watch the Bee Movie..
Ok-ok la... Bryan n I perfer Rattatouie...
Saw Ms Ng as we went out of e loo...(she was goin in)
She's der wif her sis 2 watch a R(A) movie... wonder wat show is tt...*BLACKMAIL!!* =X
haha... she dun realli look lyk her sis lor...

Den went 2 PC bunk coz Oli wanna go c pros...
Den gt 2pros.. 1 is lvl 145... they playin Zakum...
Oli dunno wats Zakum... I explained... she still blur... ><
After much persuasion... oli finally managed 2 move away frm PC bunk...

Den we went all e way 2 tm...
Sat @ e mac der 2 show oli was gunbound n 4 mi 2 eat chocolate sundae =D
I MANAGED 2 LOG IN MY GUNBOUND ACC!!
Now is juz 2 re-install gb den can play wif Bryan liaoz... haha...
Must get my touch back 1st... den can trash ppl =X

Den we went 2 century square 2 take neoprints..
Felt lyk killin Oli la~!!
She juz stone der de lor!!
waste $$ =.=
Den we had a great time decoratin n modifyin bryan =X
Den coz i put a macho girl 4 oli mah...
den she go put a fatty on mi..
den we started:
Zoe: NOOO~~!!! i dun wan fatfat~~!!! ><
Oli: NO lor.... cannot choose de...
Zoe: i wan e cat instead... i dun wan fatfat!!
Oli: I wan fatfat!! as in on u la...
Zoe: I DUN WANN!!!
Oli: I dun care la... cannot choose de.... i wan fatfat...

Then we keep arguin abt "fatfat" Lolx!!! XD
End up we dint put e macho gal or e fatfat la... haha...
Den gt 1 is Bryan... cheerldr bottom... beerhead... haha!!
Den i 4gt 2 put e heart-shaped shades on him oso ><
Sigh... nvm...
We were there decoratin 4 lyk almost 1hr....
haha...

Raewen n i wanted 2 take cab hm...
Bt when i saw e queue n e traffic...
I decided against it...
So we took mrt 2 aljunied...
Den Raewen took cab after i gt on e bus...< size="2">(coz she cannot hail 1 =X)

My family was celebratin my bro n dad's bdae...
I told them 2 cut e cake n eat b4 mi...
Wanted 2 buy something 4 them... end up dint...
dunno wat 2 get 4 my dad...
N e shirt i wanted 2 gt 4 my bro so ex (he would oni wear it if its branded ><)
Den went down wif mummy 2 buy ice-cream 4 everybody...
dey gave free JJ n a gal's CD... =.=
Apparently its "Buy 4 get 1 free CD"...
Went bak n told my cousin...
He dun believe mi!! ><
Den i show him e CD...
His reaction veri cute.. haha...
Saw my cousin's new bf...
she change bf lyk change clothes de lor...
even my aunt(her mum) says so...

Den when hm early wif my mum...
Bt cant slp nia...
Currently tryin 2 dl gb...
Bt its takin 4eva ><