<body>
<body>
Monday, December 03, 2007Y
7:59 PM
Juz came back ><
I shant say much coz it would take me e whole day 2 type out everything.. lolx..
Hence 4 further details pls go visit lingling's/ chelchel's/ deedee's blogs xD

THANK YOU GALS!!
Thx 4 e present n everything!!
I had alots of fun =D
Love u all!! Muackz! ^^

K.. i shall now attempt 2 upload e pics we took on e mrt 2 wildwildwet xD

attempt failed.. T.T

Sigh... nvm...

K den nt much things after tt liaoz..
Juz went walkwalk around PS wif YiShu..
Den he 8 @ long john's..
I dint eat anythin.. dun feel lik eatin..

Okie.. here's e most impt thing 4 2dae...

CONCERT CELEBRATION PARTY!!

The party invitations goes out 2 all GM, Kent Ridge n Westwood sec choristers!
The party is held this thurs, @ West Coast.
Meet @ e mac there @ 11.30am.
Alumni can join us l8er if they gt sch =D
U r allowed 2 leave anytime.
This party is officially approved by Ms Ng.
Ms Ng n Ms Wong will b joinin us 4 e party.
Please pass this msg around!
Cya there! xD