<body>
<body>
Friday, January 04, 2008Y
8:58 PM
Finally... the 1st week of sch has passed...
Despite it being only e 1st wk... n it oni comprises of 3days of sch...
I felt lik 1month of sch has passed... T.T
Piled wif hws n revisions...
Topped wif duties as the choir's secretary n acting SL...
I feel so tired....

Juz finish typin out e new seatin plan 4 e preformance 4 e sec 1 orientation, Buddies plus e Chair Duty Roster...
Tmr mayb goin 2 study wif Val @ mac again...
Den must rush hm 2 practice my violin... which is untouched 4 1wk le...
Den helpin out Aunty Jo wif CMC... hopefully seein those hyperactive kids tryin 2 understand music will relieve some of e stress im havin ^^
After tt is my violin lesson...
Sunday im goin 2 study wif Val again after Church...

Headstart is from Mon 07jan to Next Wed 16jan..
The results will affect whether im droppin e subs ornot... ><
Must work hard...

Stressed?
To be truthful... Yes... alittle...
However.. i believe tt God knows our limits and will not giv us anything beyond tt..
He knows our abilities the best ^^
I oso believe tt with God's strength... everything is possible ^^
Plus.. i gt my besties who will walk this narrow path wif me ^^

Im faced wif quite a few attitude peeps unfortunately...
I thought abt it 4 quite awhile...
N im reminded that Jesus Christ suffered thru this 2....
N his was much much worse...
Still rmb when Jesus was handed over to the high priests to be judged..
He kept silent despite the many false testi against him...
And after he was sentenced... the crowd treated him so poorly...
I cant imagine wat i'll do in Jesus' shoes...
It must haf felt so terrible...
Yet he beared wif it...
Thus... i haf e strength to swallow this...
N not only this..
Oso when i did something n dint get e credits... instead.. i gt complains n demands for more things...
I'll rmb tt Jesus came to serve n not b served despite him being the King of Jews...
And I'll rmb tt God rmbs every little things tt we do... n he will giv us e credit when judgement day comes... plus... God likes us 2 do things in secret... so tt it wouldnt b 4 man to see... those r hypocrites... Im 2 lazy 2 check where exactly tt passage is frm... bt it shld b in matthew? nt veri sure...
This is oso a lesson to learn to b humble..

I can still rmb wat i've learnt frm watchin Evan Almighty...
God doesnt give us wat we pray for... instead he gives us e opportunity to get wat we pray for...
Hence.. im learnin to see everythin as an opportunity to grow spiritually...

I love Daddy God ^^