
Was supposed 2 study wif sak after sch 2dae...
Did super little things den wat?
We went 2 Marina shoppin...
I bought a text top..
Quite cool actually...
Den came hm..
N i haven studied...
I wanna @ least attempt my chinese hw..
Choongchoong ornot.. i wanna do well 4 my chinese Os..
But im losin it.. im losin e will power 2 continue on...
I feel so tired... so drained...
I feel so sick of e rat race..
Bt i dun wanna let all those who realli cares 4 mi down...
I'll persevere 4 them and 4 God..
Sigh~
I feel so ashamed..
I've wasted my time yet again...
I have no rights to complain...
I flunked my geog n emaths...
FLUNKED!
><
I need some fresh air...
To breathe.. to think clearly...
Pray for me..
To Do List When I Finally reached my sweet Sixteen
- WATCH MY 1st NC16 MOVIE!! [Must!!]
- Pull thru Os
To Do List When I Finally pass my Os
- get my 2nd piercing
- go partyin wif frens
- hang out wif all my frens
- Sing non-stop!!
- Get a Job [??]
- find myself a "qualified" bf [?????]
So much 4 now...
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: